Making the most of the Maltings





Councillors at East Cambridgeshire District Council have agreed a review to ensure The Maltings on to Ely’s Riverside continues to deliver for residents and visitors.

The building, built in 1868 as the brewery of Ebenezer William Harlock was renovated in 2008 and has been managed by Leiths (Compass Group) since 2009 as a restaurant, conference and entertainment facility.

This contract is due to reviewed in January 2013 and the Council has decided to set up a cross party review to look at making the most out of the building.

read more

The full ECDC press release can be viewed here:Making the most of the Maltings